In this issue:
- The portrait of Quentin Bryce by artist Michael Zavros
- Sarah Engledow on the National Photographic Portrait Prize
- Christopher Chapman on the junction of surrealism and psychoanalysis
- Andrew Mayo considers modern wedding photography
- Anne Sanders celebrates two pioneering Australian women
- Cayce Zavaglia's striking embroidered portraiture
- Sharon Peoples contemplates costumes and the construction of identity
and much more!
Alternatively, join our Circle of Friends and we'll send you a copy for free!